Saturday, January 26, 2008

What's in your stable?

After much debate and experimentation, my stable is complete.

...Well, until Blizzard gives me something else I want to mess with!

Shred
"General Purpose"
Here kitty kitty!

My first long-term pet commitment was to Bub, my first cat. I was a complete n00b. Then I started messing with other pets and Bub fell behind. Not having the help of the recent patch, I dropped him. I missed him so much I replaced him with Shred. I think of Shred as BubJr.


Slash
"SCC"
Founding member of the G&R ravager tribute band
(seriously, QSSHunters got them all...)

Slash was an effort. My Class Rep got a ravager and lord I loved his dps. I wanted one bad. So, my crew cleared a hole into the Netherwing Mines. The ravagers are so farmed that Sofea sheep'ed him for me. Who knew you could tame a ravager in sheep's clothing?

Slash is spec'ed with resistances for SSC. This makes it easy for me to prep for raids.

Ororo
"The Eye"
Goddess of Lighting & Storms

Ororo is my latest and coolest looking pet. She's a Cobalt Wind Serpent. Her namesake? Yes, the X-Men Storm. Hey, the both fly and shoot lighting!

Like Slash, Ororo has been setup for running in the Eye.




No comments: