Sunday, January 13, 2008

Features

The folks at Thottbot & WoWHead have a cool little script that let you add a mouse-over script to see info on linked gear. It's really simple. I'm going to go with WoWHead, because I've been using them more than Thottbot lately. Here are the instructions:

Powered By WoWHead

Anyway, let's give it a try. My current melee weapon is Legacy. It's a challenge to find something better. If I swap to one-handers, I've got a lot of work to do to find 2 weapons that will enable me to replace it. The "simple choice" is to find a 2-handed replacement. The hard part there is finding something that works for hunters. Most 2-handed weapons are really best for melee warriors. The trick is to seek out those few weapons that Hunters & Ret-Pallies would like. My first choice is Trollbane.

At some point down the line, I'll get into my very simple strategy to gear and theory-craft. These subjects can be a pain in the ass because there's no good sites for hunters to "do math" and I am not crunching the numbers myself. The good news is that I don't have to and neither should you. More on that later...

Note: This function will only work for folks who visit the site directly. It will not work for folks who use RSS feeds.

No comments: