Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blog Changes

Faced with a different direction in my gaming & the way that Hunter has changed, I've decided to go a new direction with my WoW blogging.

I'm moving my efforts to a blog entitled OrdoSerp. The page itself is up and there are some posts already, but I'm still in a "building" phase with the look and feel.

The exciting part is the broader scope of OrdoSerp. Instead of just following Beroth's activities, it will be a blog about and written by members of my little alt-guild the Order of Serpentis. While I have no doubt that I will be the major contributor, at least one of my friends has already written a post.

OrdoSerp will still include tips for hunters, but will also include insights about all the classes we play. It will be a place for us to share our screenshots & group achievements. It'll be a place where we discuss balancing between our time & the various Raiding guilds we belong to.

So, please join us at OrdoSerp.

This blog will remain available for the time being. But remember, Wrath changes everything!

No comments: