Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go Phillies - Kill All Zombies

My gaming group are all converted to Phillies Phans because the sooner they win, the sooner I'll be online on my Bear tanking for them. I've been glued to the TV or radio every game of the playoffs.

When I am on, we've been enjoying the patch. The changes to the Bear Swipe mechanics make Rhus a genuine AoE tank. The changes to Hunter shot mechanics mean that I can enjoy dps with-out freaking out about clipping shots. If not for the stupid lag issues, I would give the patch 10/10 for excitement, game improvements & all around crunchy goodness.

So, how do I feel about the zombie plague? It's "exciting" and I'm not sure that's a good thing. I've completely given up playing my lowbie shadow priest. I'm avoiding cities. The whole thing is screwing with the tranquility of our little PvE server. Still I approve, even if I don't like it. It feels right and adds to the anticipation of the expansion. I just wish that it wasn't so disruptive.

No comments: