Monday, March 3, 2008

Hold the Line

Beroth & Tribalrog on the South Stairs

Vashj attempts continue and are getting better all the time. I've slowly migrated to working the South Stairs with help from Shallas (rogue who floats across the South & East zones) and a healer. Tonight, it was our Resto-Shaman's turn. He admitted to being nervous, but I only had to pop one health stone in phase 2 all night.

I'm proud to say that in two nights of working the zone, I don't think a single elemental has gotten past us. This isn't all about me. I'm "alone" for 60-70% of the time, but Shallas sweeps every now and then to take some pressure off me and people up top help out when the tainted spawns in my zone. Slowly the guild is learning the whole fight. We had several pulls into phase 3 over the last 2 nights.

Sure, I wish she was dead already. But man it'll feel like we accomplished something when she finally drops.

No comments: